Thursday, March 24, 2011

ops!

Hahahah Hye there..so sorry. I had to set this blog on private for awhile.

Anyway, will be on hiatus till next week.

But I will update on my second blog.

http://memoirsofriefa.blogspot.com/

This second blog is dedicated for my battle against depression and some family stuff.

This current blog will be about fashion, sales, book and magazine reviews.

Basically all the fun stuff!

do not want to bore you people with my inner personal problem.

:P

So for this week , I have been given a new med by the doctor,

hence the a week of medical leave.

Seriously , I feel all drowsy and i lost my appetite!

okie gtg!

take care beautiful people!

p/s i am on PAROXETINE

.Paroxetine (also known by the trade names AropaxPaxilSeroxat) is an SSRI antidepressant. Marketing of the drug began in 1992 by the pharmaceutical company SmithKline Beecham, now GlaxoSmithKline. Paroxetine is used to treat major depressionobsessive-compulsive disorderpanic disordersocial anxiety, and generalized anxiety disorder[1] in adult outpatients.

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web