Thursday, March 10, 2011

Of fictions..

I can't seem to clear my mind to read abh novels nowadays. Yes, I need to able to do so to absorb and be engrossed with the material I a reading. When my mind is clear, I'll br able to venture into the world that the author is trying to create. Need a quick remedy for this unwanted distraction. I want to be free in another world. By reading a book, one can travel to places beyond one's imagination. No one would be suprised at the amount of book I've read since I have my own mini library and am obssesed with books,books and books! My parents warned me about tbd boxes of read books that are kept in their home. Managed to sell my pre-loved collection last Saturday. Need to do so again, sell books to buy new ones. I love James Patterson + Jodi Picoult + Ramlee Awang Murshid alot. Hence, I am not going to sell their books. I have a few comics too! Conan is one of the few comic characters whom I admire. Okie.. I'm gonna sign off now. Gonna try my best to be free with 'Let Me In' by John Ajvide Lindqvist before I watch the movie!  

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web