Saturday, March 12, 2011

2nd chances are dying away..

I'm addicted to 2nd chances. Giving others the 2nd chances. It is just me. For some isolated cases, I would go up to 5-6 times. As an educator I should have this right? My students need to be given 2nd chances to be able to learn And appreciate the learning process. If you fail once, it does not mean you fail forever. But I guess not many are a fan of second chances. Most of my so called friends just refuses to give me a second chance. Well it's their lost. Anyway, true friends give each other more than second chances. People make mistakes. Your kid makes mistakes... Hmmm I guess beggars can't be choosers. If these are the type of people who are wondering in my life , maybe I should just forget about recoinciling with these humans. They were not around when I needed help, instead they humiliate, down grade me. And all those people who barely know me are eating up their lies about me. Okie! If a person does not even want to spare some time to get to know me, than maybe I should not bother to explain myself. 

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web