Tuesday, March 1, 2011

iPad & Delightful MM for 2011

I did the math.


Macbook Air:


11-inch : 128GB

  • 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
  • 2GB memory
  • 128GB flash storage1
  • NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
  • RM 3,699.00

iPAD



Pad with Wi-Fi + 3G

RM 2,599.00 + RM99 [ for the camera connection kit]




*********************************

Delightful MM
rm2990


So I guess this is the plan for 2011.

One of the few reasons why I am buying this bag

 [ the one designer bag I promised myself this year- ONLY ONE!]

 is because,

It is difficult to keep up with COACH!

They have new great designs like every 3 months!

p/s guess what , i wanted to click publish yesterday.

and my iBook just died on me!

It refuses to switch on.

ERK! did i offend her with this entry?








0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web