Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Face the Book!

Okie ! Nice title eh?

Well that is what I am doing at home now.

My iBook died on me last Monday.

And she has yet to let me switch her on.

So , instead of FBing - I am reading books.

Lucky me! I bought a few last Sunday.



I have some at the office.

With all those books in hand -
I will be able to occupy  my time doing what I used to like best -
 cuddle up and read.


*****************************

Same title but different content.

Let us face it.

Social networks can make our life a living hell.

If you are not able to control yourself , that is.

I  guess generation Y is just having this self denial of - cultural shock.

When social networks were first introduced,

most of us were in college / just started working.

During my IRC years , people used to be terrified with the idea of emailing their pictures.

But now, people are putting their pictures [ good /bad ] in their social network accounts ,

letting the whole world to see.

How time has changed ya?

Some would also turn social networks as their playground.

Cyber bullying is so common nowadays and people do so via social networks.

We often read in the newspapers and listen to it on the news.

School girls committing suicide, jumping off roofs..

Married couples file for divorce - all because of social networks.

Good friends drift apart due to jealousy.

People cheat others - money , loyalty ...

BUT!

Let us look at it from a positive side.

If we have experience the bitterness of cyber world,

we would be the best person for the future generations to confide on.

They would be able to come to us and seek of advice.

and we would  be able to give great advices because we have gone through the ordeal ourselves.

A man's errors are his portals of discovery.

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.

If you will call your troubles experiences, and remember that every experience develops some latent force within you, you will grow vigorous and happy, however adverse your circumstances may seem to be.





too much of something is bad enough
and
too much of nothing is bad enough
~ SPICE GIRLS ~


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web