Sunday, March 13, 2011

My funfilled Saturday!

Fuuuh! That was a fun fulfilled Saturday! Met Abg Nara of beautifulnara.com. Watched movie with him, Supermom-Munafaizal and 111 others. Had a heart to heart session with Muna after movie. Asked about her daily life as a homemaker. When I become a homemaker, I definitely want to be like Ms Muna Faizal. We first met around 15 years ago . Young and problem free. Next entry I'll write more ya. Then I picked up Tata and we went to the Badgers Malaysia to watch Joanna & co perform live. Met Kusha! Alhamdulillah his hand is okie. Had an accident. His arm cracked! And of course I took pics with the band. Basically I was out since 1pm till 11pm. Just in time to watch Fasha Sandha as a pengemis! Okie goodnight dearies! Till then. P/s will write full entries and pics this Monday ya! 

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web