Monday, March 14, 2011

The Doctor [Tun] or The Soccerer[HP] ?

The last time I bought a book this thick was when I went to QueensBay Mall with Nani.


We were queueing up to buy the latest Harry Potter book!.



And last Saturday , I found myself buying another thick book [ I think it is slightly thicker]



It was this book.




I have been reading a lot of reviews and also a few advertisements via various medias on this book.
It is the Memoirs of Tun Dr. Mahathir.

Malaysia’s fourth Prime Minister.

I am going to spend my free time reading this book.

I went to the same MPH yesterday - and this book is sold out!

To me RM100 for a book written by a former Prime Minister is really cheap.

Well of course it is , try and buy a Justin Bieber book?!

p/s it is taxable BTW!


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web