Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cath Kidston!


www.cathkidston.com

My officemate - PhatDivaMama loves Cath Kidston - ALOT!

I would often see her holding atleast an item of Cath Kidston.

And I guess , her passion is slowly being spread to me , by me that is!

Her bags are all soo cheerful and colourful - just what I need to  brightened up my day.

Now I am eyeing on these two!



p/s PhatDivaMama is an awesome photographer !
Do visit her website ya!






Thank You PDM for lending me your Cath Kidston Catalogue!






 


4 comments:

Sheila said...

yes.. I've seen her blog before this and actually drools on her collection. wish to buy at least 1 item from cath kidston someday. Everytime I wanna hit the 'check out' button, i kept on thinking on 'berapalah kena tax custom ni nanti..'..

SiZ said...

tuh la - i pon mcm takut mahal..but nowadays dah replica sold at small stalls :) btw..TQ for reading my blog muahs!

Sheila said...

Yes.. replica pun banyak. but some of them claimed its original & charge mahal. padahal, kalau ikut yg original, sepatutnya lebih mahal lagi dari harga yang diorang offer tu.

ishaqkhanuk said...

Visit my FB @ Kecik mungik for original cath kidston London available in Jakarta city. Thanks!

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web