Friday, March 4, 2011

Cats!




Hey there , take a look at these lines about cats!
Do visit the website , as there are more!

taken form : http://kessels.com/hobby/cats/quotes.html

Cat Laws

Always give generously. A small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, I care.


Climb your way to the top. That's why the drapes are there
 
Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.




Funny

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will urinate on your computer.

I can't use Windows. My cat ate my mouse.

Never wear anything that panics the cat. -- PJ O'Rourke



Wisdom



A cats worst enemy is a closed door.


Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. -- Robert Heinlein

Isn't there always a cat napping on whatever you're reading?

 
Cats and Dogs
 
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through the snow. -- Jeff Valdez


You own a dog, but you can only feed a cat.

Dogs come when called. Cats take a message and get back to you.


Wordplay
 
And what are cat diapers called? PamPurrs?

Blond Medical Dictionary Term: Cat Scan, n. - Search for kitty.

Macrobiotic cats eat brown mice.

Cats Talking

Suffering Sucatash -- Sylvester the Cat


I'm a woman, and can't be taken for granted. Life's a bitch. Now so am I.
-- Catwoman, Batman Returns

You must be mad, said the Cheshire Cat, or you wouldn't have come here. -- Lewis Carroll

People About Cats

Everything I know I learned from my cat: When you're hungry, eat. When you're tired, nap in a sunbeam. When you go to the vet's, pee on your owner.
-- Gary Smith



I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
 -- Winston Churchill
The naming of cats is a difficult matter. It isn't just one of your holiday games. You may think at first I'm mad as a hatter. When I tell you a cat must have three different names...
 -- T.S. Eliot
 
Why Cats Are Better Than Women
 
A cat doesn't know what a remote control is.


A cat loves you until it dies.

You don't have to tell your cat you love it - it knows you do


 


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web