Friday, February 4, 2011

One Big Happy Family.

I have 2 sisters.
Kak Long & Yaya


My elder sister has 3 children.
'Aisya, Anissa & Aiman


Such a small family?


But then I have 2 cousins from my mother's side.


Kak Endah has 4 children!
Farhan, Hadeed, Sajdah & Insyirah


and Alfi has 3 [ one more in the tummy!]
Daniel, Sophea & Taufiq


My Bff Tata has Arissa.


With that , there were 


8 children running around the house last Saturday!


We were celebrating the January Babies' Birthday.


and also it was a meeting for Yaya's Wedding.


Hubby Ali had to work. Sob Sob Sob!


but I brought along my MIL- Mak.


Farhan was at a camp.


Anyway, with 2 Bibiks and family friends ,
there were about 35 people and 1 cat [ Iesha] in the house


Taufiq and Sajdah [ the small TATA]



The three January Babies!

Aisya 20 , Inyirah 6 and Arissa 2.



My 2 sisters and I.


An Educator , A Doctor and An Accountant.


All girls.


p/s My dad is already excited with the April Babies' Birthday.


Aiman, 
Shajdah, 
My Dad, 
Anissa, 
Sophea, 
Farhan! 


Another HUGE event before Yaya's Wedding in May & June!


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web