Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A big day ahead.

It is going to be a day bid day for me tomorrow.

I'll be meeting Dr. A.

It has been over a year since I last met her.

She is attached to PPUM.

and PPUM doctors are transfered often.

So that was the reason why I had to see Dr. D at a private hospital instead.

I hate it when i have to retell my catastrophe over and over again.

I have mixed feelings over the appointment.

A novel , my notebook , earphones , and sweater will keep me occupied.

The waiting room is not a sight for the faint heart.

and yes it has been more than a year since I set foot in that part of the hospital.

Please pray for my road to recovery ,

which is 80% complete.

InsyaAllah - with Allah's Will I will be back to my usual self.


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web