Thursday, February 3, 2011

Alhamdulillah & Thank You Allah [ Egypt & Malaysia ]

After being melancholy yesterday,


today I feel blessed.


This morning I read all of the articles that I have collected regarding the Egypt issue.


It took me a second to feel so blessed and grateful that I have a roof over my head ,
food to eat and a bed to sleep on.


Even though I am having a bad backache and migraine at the moment,


I think it is nothing compared to what is happening out there.




Egypt is having a nightmare. 
People are killing there for anything and everything. 
I bet alot of people there are so confused and in shocked!
They witnessed and still are , many death right in front of them.
Malaysians are there too.
They really want to be back home even though flood is taking over Johor.
Flood is nothing compared to what they are fighting against in Egypt.
My timeline in Twitter is filled with news from abroad.
Not only that , I can read what others around the world think about this massacre.


If you do not have a Twitter account,
I think it is about time you do.


Our problems would be so minute [extremely small]
as compared to others' problems.


Yes , we are fortunate enough to be able to be online BTW.


Let us all pray for the safety of mankind and also for the sanity of our leaders.


I pray hard that our leaders would not resort to similar fate in order to stay in power.


No doubt we are all human beings,
who are weak in many ways.


But I bet all of us are smart enough to know what is right and wrong in keeping peace.


#######################################################################


Please read these, Thank You:-


http://denaihati.com/mesir-keadaan-terkini-rakyat-malaysia-kritikal


http://krisismesirnasibrakyatkita.blogspot.com/






0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web