Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Young Willow Smith - Will Smith's 11 year old daughter.


Picture: Google

Fly FM played this song a few evenings while I was on my way back home from work.

I had no idea who the singer was, and the song was pretty catchy.

This morning, I was listening to Hitz FM.

And atlast, thanks to Hitz FM iPhone App.

I read this on my iPhone:-  Willow Smith - Whip My Hair.

Googled and found a few interesting facts about her.

[ She really sings like a young Rihanna!]

1. Winner for  Best Performance in a Feature Film (Young Ensemble Cast)
Kit Kittredge: An American Girl

2. Wikipedia.

3. Official Website.


Check out her interview with Ryan Seacrest.









P/S : I think this songs suits well with my new jogging shoes! - Hahahahaha

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web