Monday, January 3, 2011

The year 2011

pic  by pinkandgreenpup.com

Okie my plans for the year 2011.

1. Jog atleast twice a week.
2. Buy only two designer handbags.
3. Buy only two pair of shoes.
4. Read more books than last year.
5. Learn how to cook a dish a month.
6. Continue to visit my parents at KD , atleast once a week.
7. Jot down all of my expenses.
8.Not use my credit cards if it is not a genuine emergency.
9. Drink plain water 90% of the time.
10. Less Medical Leaves.

11. Ignore those negative vibes.
12. Be more positive.
13. Help more people.
14. Be more empathetic.

15. Sleep early and wake up ealier.

16. Give the cats a shower a month.

17. Do my own laundry.

18. Less online shopping.

19. Smile more.

20. --- still thinking...


p/s I like this Advert:-




0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web