Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Both Sides.


I have these gifts that often put me at a tight spot.

I can see both sides of a problem and rationalize why.

When someone steals..i can actually rationalize why he/she did that.
Was it because he/she needed the cash for food?
Was it because it was a dare?

When someone lies...i can rationalize.
Was that person in trouble?
Was that person trying to protect someone?

I think like a lawyer.

A student once cheated in his exam.
I did not penalize him.
Instead I pity him .
My first question was "Why do you do it?" not "Did you do it?"

When two students were caught in the 'act'
My reaction would be , they  must be really lonely.
And teenagers love the risk.

SO THAT IS WHY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO PUNISH ANYONE.

I see the good in people 24/7.
It is kinda difficult for me to think badly about some one.

BECAUSE I WOULD THINK THAT THEY MUST HAVE A REASON FOR DOING SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS.

When someone talks bad about me.
i would just say,
she/he must be having a bad day and needed to blame it on some.
Since i am such a meek and seldom lash back.
They would pick on me.
Coz i would not be a threat to them.


BLARGH!



0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web