Friday, January 28, 2011

I am Broke!

Yes, I am announcing this to the world.

I am broke
[but not bankrupt , please identify the differences!]



So I opt to eat healthy.
Hahahaha..

Yes the picture above is a container of oats.

I am trying my best to diet here.

Please smile and say "You must be joking"

so that I can say " No I am not!"

Okie..first was the jogging shoes [ and jogging] ,

and now oats.

Next would be plain water, then take some vitamins.

I need to be slightly slimmer ,
so that I would not look sooo pregnant when obviously I am NOT!

Apart from that , I feel that I am extra tired hence the laziness just swoops right in.

I would get so weak at 4pm.

And when I get home , I can hardly lift my head.

The thing I hate the most is that even though I am so tired,

I still cannot sleep well.

I am trying my best not to take the Xanax nowadays.

Do not want to be too dependant on it.

No doubt , when I am tired I will feel so guilty for not being able to tend to important matters.

And it will end up with me having this huge rock in my head.

Migraine!





loveNmarriage

World Wide Web