Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Doli Kuey Teow Goreng!



DInner tonight at
Doli Kuey Teow Goreng
No. 16, Jalan Wan Kadir 4.
Taman Tun Dr Ismail Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-77225351

A review : click here

********************************************************************

Last night, my parents , my sister and I went out for dinner. My parents are renovating the house a bit so my mom did not cook for us.
I suggesteed DOLI.


Can you identify my dad and my sister?

The infamous Kuey Teow Goreng Special.
RM10
Yaya and Mummy could not finish their.
So we shared.


My 'Mee Kari'
Reminds me the 'mee kari' i had at CBN.



Lastly, my dad's 'Mee Rebus'

*********************************************************

As for dessert, we went for Frozen Yogurt at TUTTI FRUTTI TTDI
It was so much fun.
We had to do it all ourself.
But be careful, you it might cost you an arm and a leg if you don't control yourself.
Hahahahahaha.


These are the steps to a yummylicious frozen yogurt.


Look at how many paper cups there are!


Yup, this is the vending machine.
I was excited. Do not ask why.
Anyway, other than vanilla and chocolate, they also had passion fruit and pomegranate.
[ there were a few more, but i can't remember]



Next, we sprinkled some toppings on our frozen yogurt.
Be careful again!.
Do not over indulge yourself.

 Lastly, we placed our paper cups filled with frozen yogurt
and toppings on a weighing scale.
Then the cashier will ring the till machine to check out the price.
This is when my sister cringed!
Since she it was her treat.
Hahahahahaha.


Tadaaaa!!!!...
The funny part was, when my dad said
" We must eat this as quickly as we can!"
-why?
"It is so cold in here!"
Well it just rained and the weather outside was cold.
Now, whose bright idea was it to have frozen yogurt?
-YAYA-


Interested to try and have a taste?
Check out their locations here

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web