Friday, December 31, 2010

GoodBye 2010...



First of all i would like to say is that,

I LOVE THIS PIC!

Hihihihi...my hubby carrying his mom's handbag and shopping bags!
Such a great way to end 2010 right?

Why?
Well, my hubby is such mummy's boy.
And I think after this , i can seek help from him to carry my bags !!

Yippeee!!!

Anyway, back to our topic.

Let us go back in time , how 2010 was for me.

Deaths.
Alot of people whom I know dearly passed aways this year.

Friendships.
Hmmm..lost a few ,
but gained ALOT!

Office.
I am going to work on a regular basis , unlike in 2009.

Health.
Alhamdulillah , I am better than I was last year.
My Migraine is getting better.
Thanks to all the prayers from my parents, husband , family and friends.
All the support from my old and new friends!
but, unfortunately I have gained like 8kg!

Soul &  Mind.
My soul is calmer now.
More focused!

Children.
I am so happy to have met my friends' child[ren].
And i definitely learned alot from just observing them.

Transportation.
New! WUQ 7810

Mother-in-Law.
Our relationship is getting better.
it is normal to have a few hiccups in the first few years.
I really pray that our relationship will be stronger as years goes by.
As my own mother told me " She is your mother too, please remember that"

Financially.
Still unstable like always.
ISHK!

So what are my new year's resolution?

Coming soon ....



0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web