Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A date with Le Meridien Hotel...

I went to Le Meridien Hotel this morning with Kak Anisah, Kak Z and Epol.

We attended a demo by TM Smart School on their software LectureMaker.

In this entry , I would like to share with you some of the pictures I took.

Basically it will be on food and us!


As morning refreshment as we arrived.
Coffee and 2 pieces of biscuits.


Morning break : Some 'otak2', oreo cake, sandwhich and sausage roll.


My lunch! Lasagna , Lamb Tandoori .....


My dessert : fruits, pudding , honey dew shot....

Simply scrumptious, toothsome,...
Definitely palatable!


This EPOL the Multimedia Programmer.


Kak Anisah [Subject Matter Expert-SME ] and Kak Z [ Multimedia programmer]


Kak Anisah and I !!

More info on the hotel : Click here!




0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web