Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WWW: Wacky Wedding Weekend.



We started from PJ at around 630pm and reached Penang at about 11ish.
There were three of us in my  nieces cute MyVi.
I was a bit sceptical about our ride.
Hihihi..no offence. But then MyVI is a very light weight car.
But , Alhamdulillah it was A-Okay!


On Saturday we went to the bride's reception.
It was really hot in Penang!!
Our side wore yellow/brown.

Tadaa!! The  goody bag!


Later in the evening, i drove my parents and niece to Holiday Inn Batu Feringgi.
AAAAAhhhh the beach and the sun!
i wish i can stay there forever.


The swimming pool.
Ishk! i really wanted to just jump in!



We watched this at Queensbay.
I was dead tired.
but had a great laugh watching this
badboys-meet-something-about-mary.

On the second day.
My family with the bride and bride groom.



At around 630pm,
Alieka was on our way to return Anie's car.
We decided to stop somewhere at Teluk Bahang to watch the sunset.


Awwwww.....


Hahahahahah! i really LOL when i recieved this from my parents!
Did not know my dad and hubby had opened a JERUK business in Penang.



0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web