Monday, October 25, 2010

32nd Birthday!

These are the pictures of my Birthday Lunch at Hilton PJ.



My Hubby had to work till 3pm that day.
That is why he had that face on.
I am tired face.
Hihihihi Muahs!


My sisters, my nieces,my nephew and I.


The three of us with the Middle Child Syndrome.
Hahahahahah!

My Family.


That is Azza, Anissa's Bf.


Us!
Mummy+Daddy
My Hubby
Kak Long+Yaya
Tata+Azzat+Arissa
Aisya+Anissa+Aiman
Azza

Hubby made this statement,
"Your family sure knows how to celebrate Birthdays!"
[in his own words aka something like that]

I guess, it is my family culture.
We love birthdays.
We take the opportunity to gather during everyone's birthday.

Our Birthdates:-

January : Aisya + Insyirah + Arissa
February : My Late Brother In Law - Arwah Abg Yusri
April : Aiman + Anissa + Daddy + Farhan + Sajdah + Sofea +Azzat
May : Mummy + Mak[MIL] + Syafiq[FBIL]
June : Tata + Chu
July  : Yaya + Kak Endah + Kak Long + My Hubby
August : Taufiq + Chik
October : Me + My Late brother - Arwah Abg Azhar + Daniel
November : Hadeed + Alfi


 

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web