Friday, August 27, 2010

Lunch Hour : Friday [ 27082010 ]

I am with my dear sis-friend Kak Nisah at the office.
She is sewing beads on her daughter's baju kurung, while i surf the net.
A boring Friday for me, since my PC has no internet connection.
The saddest part is : only  mine and Kak Rashidah's PC.

I was practically counting the minutes to lunch hour [ 1215pm ].

I went to the car park to put in 'some things' in the car.
While i was on my way day, I had to cross a busy road [ Jalan TAR ].
And guess what! I was nearly hit my a car!.
I shouted 'HOI!' and showed her the red traffic lights!.

Ishk! The jam is ridiculous at the moment,. here in Kuala Lumpur.

Selangor State is on holiday.

Hari Raya is around the corner.

Hence, KL is packed with humans!!!!

I wonder how my luck would be when I drive back home. It sure doesn't look good at the moment.

Whatever it is :
I AM ON LEAVE THIS MONDAY :
A LONG WEEKEND FOR ME!!:
4 DAYS!

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web