Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mummy's Vintage Bag!


Yesterday i went home late from work.
Had to go to KMS in Seremban.
Anyway, as i walked up the stairs,
i saw this bag!

In my entry in my personal blog,
i did mention about my mum's treasure that i found.
She is rearranging her things in the house.
Hence,
some of her bags and bags are around the landing area.

I quickly looked for her ,wanting to ask can i have it.
Hihihihihi.
Well,
she just said " Why are you collecting my things ?"
I smiled.

Anyway, here are some pics of the vintage leather bag.
I am planning to have it cleaned.



My mum told me years before that
my arwah grandma said that we should keep some change in our bag before we store it.
Tada!
Found these in her bag....

Can't wait to get home.
Just to see what i can collect next!

p/s i have the feeling that this bag is around my age.


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web