Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cute Ones! [whooblebublyland by Skin]

Went to MapsKL recently.
Bijou Bazaar.
Well, i got to meet the owner of this blog
http://whooblebublyland.blogspot.com/


wanted to buy this for 7's birthday.
But i was a few minutes too late.




I fell in love with almost everything that she was selling.
But i did not have enough cash in hand.
I quickly took her cute card.
Hoping that i would be able to buy online.



Ahhhh.....i have something like this.
Mine is in leapord print.
It is very useful and unique.
I bet your friends/classmates would ask " eh mana beli tuh!"

These Wallets are so cute!...and the stichings are so neat!

So i decided to buy this via online for my Penang BFF's birthday.
Anie Berry! aka 7
She loves wristlets. Hates Purses/wallets.
I hope  she will like it!

p/s i requested for Skin to write a short note for 7,
Skin said she will design a birthday card instead!
Thank you girl!

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web