Monday, July 26, 2010

i-City Vs Toys Fair Vs Despicable Me

Last weekend was so much fun!
On Saturday afternoon : Despicable Me with nieces, sister and soon to be BIL.
Saturday evening : i-City with hubby and MIL
Sunday morning : Toys Fair at Mid Valley

***************************************************************




My MIL and I




The place was packed!
There were roughly around 3 thousand people [ or more ]
Families, teenagers, children [ Basically, all walks of life ] were there to marvel the lights.
If you are planning to go here,
do come early.
The lights will be up at 7pm.
If you come later than 9pm , you'll be like us - stuck in a massive traffic jam!
Oh ya! Do bring along a good camera!
There aer a few restraunts [ Starbucks too! - in a van]





***************************************************************
 After sending my MIL off [ she is now in Penang ],
my hubby and i decided to have some US time.
 So we decided to go to Mid Valley.
While we were having breakfast,
we saw a few ANIME characters passing by the Mamak Shop.
Then i remembered!
Toys Fair!!!!


Our Tickets [ stickers]


This was the first booth.
And i immediately fell in love with it!
Take a look at the poster behind me.
SO ME!



This Dweey the Giraffe!




My hubby and Star Wars characters!


Gempak Starz cartoonist!


 THE CLAW!
***************************************************************

On Saturday i went out with my nieces and sister [ she brought along her fiance]
It was a girls' day out [+ syafiq that is ]
We went for lunch at Sakae Sushi , then watched Despicable Me.
Had lunch at Ikea.


LR: Anissa, Syafiq, Yaya & Aisya
At Sakae Sushi.

Oh ya!. We caught some squash action too!
It was such a tiring Saturday.
e@curve , The Curve & Ikano.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I stumbled on to your blog a while ago… It has been an interesting read especially on your more personal entries. I don’t usually leave comments, but you know what?? I saw you at the toy exhibition… funny coz I thought you looked familiar but couldn’t put a finger on where I’ve known you from… then I realize that I “know” you from reading this blog!!
Keep up the good work. I want you to know that there’s an anonymous soul here that cares…. Do take care ok…

SiZ said...

Hye dear!..thank u so much for reading my blog...i am so speechless...hihihih...thank u so much for caring..i really appreciate your comment...
xoxo - siz

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web