Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Lady and her Sandals.

I first met this petite lady at Kelana Jaya last year.
She was preparing to pack up her things.
I was disappointed, cause i managed to glance at a pair of her adorable sandals.
And yes it is very comfortable.
I quickly left my two nieces and went straight to get her contact info.

http://shopp3rlicious.blogspot.com/

Hah?! Sounds familiar?

Her sandals are featured in this month's Rapi Magazine and a few other magazines before.



I met her a few times to purchase her sandals.Alot of my friends bought it too. There was once i had to fit 10 boxes of sandals in my car. [ or was it more?]

These are some of the sandals that she has in store.


Believe it or not, i have like 5 of her sandals!

Yesterday i chatted with her via gmail.
I was so excited to see that she is selling this too!



Alhamdulilllah, she told me that now she has a boutique at Subang Jaya.
2nd Floor, 26B, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Good Luck dear!!


p/s her sandals are very light and comfortable.
My sister who always finds it hard to buy sandals /shoes due to size problems
[ she has big feet]
loves her sandals alot!


0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web