Friday, October 14, 2011


I am at the office.

Just got back from HALFEST 2011.

Tired and sleepy.

Not a way to spend your birthday.

But then.

I am starting to hate my birthday.

My wish is to die today.

Or maybe any year when 14th october is concern.

Morbid wish?

I had my yearly fever - a week during my birthday.

So yes, I did those interviews with my dear friend Kusha - the cameraman while I was having fever.

Crappy nights I have been having.

And on the eve of my birthday - I had this meltdown.

Or break out.

or MANIC DEPRESSION.

It was 2 hours.

11pm (13th October) - 1 am (14th October)

Bad.

Very bad.

and now i am thinking of doing something that i should not do.

but I have to , if not I would end up

DEAD
.
.
.
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.

i miss watching this





0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web