Sunday, September 11, 2011

So far so good

My raya was a mess, but now i am okie..my meds seem to be compatible. But one problem, I am kinda an insomniac now. Can't sleep. Bought am iPad for my editorial work.gave my iPhone to hubby Ali since I feel that it is kinda funny to have both of the apple products. Bought nokia c2-3 I think! Seuper basic and awesome. Will up load pics soon. 13th spetember is my CT Scan day and Yuna at Dewan Filharmonik Petronas..super scared for the morning session, and super excited for the night show. It has been. Months since I last had fun...sampai sesat kat OU this morning with my MOM! Sad sad! Bought two pairs of shoes at Payless Sunway Pyramid. Due to some constrains using iPad..I'll upload the pics soon. ATLAST A SHOE SHOP SELLING SIZES UP TO 10!!!! okie calos

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web