Monday, September 26, 2011

Justin Bieber Malaysia?



By looking and hearing and what not

at the rate of people talking about me ,

I feel like a superstar!

My,my,my...

how people doubt and are curious [ in many bad ways ] about my health.

Why can't they come  up to me or PM or DM or SMS to ask why I am always not around.

Then i can actually explain my condition and show them the receipts to all of my medical expenses [ hoping that they would donate ! hahaha !]

NO!

They rather bitch about me and make me the main topic during their leisure time.

Oh ya! some of you who are reading this are actually one of thoese pests right?

So click on the links below if you care enough to know what type of medical condition I have [ eventhough one's medical condition is P&C]

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

This is the major medical condition I have.

I have others too. Next in line would be my migraine.

I just don't get it.

I don't bitch about people [ well i am  often at home due to my illness]
but people just LOVE to bitch about me.

Whenever I am getting better, something or someone would pull me back to where I started.

It takes days,weeks and sometime months for me to recover from one setback.

The best part is, someone whom I do not know or have no contact with me ALSO bitch about me.

Say what?!

What I buy.What I wear.What I do or did not do.What I said.

Anything under the sun.

All I am gonna do is that. Focus on MY LIFE.

Those people DO NOT PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS nor do they HELP TO SUPPORT ME!

BUT MY HUBBY, PARENTS , SIBLINGS, BFF,
ANGELS , NIECES , NEPHEWS , COUSINS
and
CATS DO.













2 comments:

Unknown said...

stay strong siz! i think it's best for you to stay ignorant. live your life to the fullest! and hey, i love the black cat! :)

Siz said...

AlhamdulillahnJak, even you understand what I am going through...some people, the oldernthey get, the more unintelligentmthey become... Tq for supporting me since day one

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web