Friday, May 27, 2011

less than 26 hours!

Note: This was written on Wednesday :)


Hmmmmm...3 more days to go ( i have decided to stop counting my pathetic days- BAZINGA!) .




My sister has 3 more days...and we have 3 more days to prepare for her GRAND WEDDING!





GULP! yes now i am in the picture - FULL FORCE!!!.





Tata has completed the hantaran! Horay! Yipee ( the official hantaran decorator!)



Anissa is preparing the wedding cake ( yes the same niece who baked my wedding cupcakes!)



Aisya , Kak Long and Yaya are preparing those yummylicious chocolates. I dah mabuk chocolates k!



Abg Sam and Kak Rozana from Kaseh are still the official family photographer and make-up artist ( Tata, Fiza and Mine )



Pak Ya is also still our official caterrer. ( Cant wait for his ACAR BUAH! )



My hubby ali , being all technical and electricman - is in charge of the PA system. ( i am going to force him to sing!)



Aiman and Azza & Farhan & Mail will be the 'pemegang bunga mangga and payung' yang berjaya!



I think Hadeed is going to recite a poem in Mandarin on that day. [ Good luck! ]



The flower girls and page boys are excited!



BUT THE MOST EXCITED PERSON IS - MY DAD! - my mom is the 'worrier'



Yes the wedding planner is my dad. So imagine the amount of e-mails and meeting and phone calls the family has recieved from him.



( a few empty e-mails due to technical errors by a 71 year old grand dad)



It is going to be a busy month for the whole family.



This weekend is in PJ , next weekend in Banting and the weekend after is at SUNGAI PETANI! - family trip! [ Giesha will be in the pets' hotel for 3 weekends!]



Errr...one problem tho - I need to prepare a SPEECH!



GULP!






0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web