Friday, March 23, 2012

[Video] Bipolar Disorder


I was told 'off' by a few people , 
that I should not be talking about my illness.
Reason?
They are scared that they might 'catch' it too ,
 i might transfer this illness to them.
I was like " WTH?!"
But seriously, I am adamant that I should not be denying the fact that I have Bipolar 
as I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist 
and have been taking medication for years.
Self denial would bring me nowhere!
I would only refuse treatment and any help.
plus it WOULD LEAD TO  SUICIDE ATTEMPTS =DEATH !

This is just my effort to compile some videos regarding Bipolar Disorder. 
I hope it is informative and would benefit all.


Video 1 : 5 Types of Bipolar Disorder (Mental Health Guru)




Video 2 : Living with Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder or manic-depressive disorder, which is also referred to as bipolar affective disorder or manic depression, is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated energy levels, cognition, and mood with or without one or more depressive episodes. The elevated moods are clinically referred to as mania or, if milder, hypomania. Individuals who experience manic episodes also commonly experience depressive episodes, or symptoms, or mixed episodes in which features of both mania and depression are present at the same time. These episodes are usually separated by periods of "normal" mood; but, in some individuals, depression and mania may rapidly alternate, which is known as rapid cycling. Extreme manic episodes can sometimes lead to such psychotic symptoms as delusions and hallucinations. The disorder has been subdivided into bipolar I, bipolar II, cyclothymia, and other types, based on the nature and severity of mood episodes experienced; the range is often described as the bipolar spectrum.


Video 3 : A-Z OF FAMOUS PEOPLE WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER


Video 4 : HOW IT FEELS TO BE BIPOLAR!


Video 5 : 4 Rules for you and for a relationship with bPD



Video 6 : How I would describe Bipolar Disorder........


Video 7 : Basics of Bipolar Disorder


Video 8 : Torn: A Family's Struggle With Bipolar Disorder




Video 9 : Bipolar what it is really



Video 10 : My Bipolar Story



loveNmarriage

World Wide Web