Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am leaving on a jet plane with MiMing...




It was not rocket science at all.

so maybe whatever that has been going on in my life for the past 2 years does not suit me at all.

but i was stupid enough to take 2 years to figure what the problems were!

I am opting do a little travelling alone and explore.

Where?

Wherever fate brings me (and MiMing) to.

I've recieved blessing from my husband and family,

that I need to get my Mojo back.

I need to travel and get back the old me.

Time is ticking.

But no no no worries.

My broadband and netbook will always be with me.

Wish me luck peeps!

xoxo

zulaikha @sizarifalina

p/s i wish could bring along my 6-day-old-40"-led -tv!
and my red ps3 dualshock wireless remote [ this i have to hide it!]




0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web