Monday, April 18, 2011

Wow! It has been a week?

My, my it has been a week since my last post.

Yup, I have been kinda busy.

1. Attended a course : Effective Event Management and Master of Ceremony.
Datin Sharifah Shawati was the presenter!




2. Met my ex colleagues from MRSM Balik Pulau.
They were attending a different course but in the same hotel!
There were 6 courses all together.
And yes , I met quite a number of ex colleagues.





3. Attended my elder sister convocation.
She recieved a Fellowship from an Australian College.
My elder sister and younger sister are super smart.
I am the happy go lucky and carefree daughter.
[ well i used to be until that tragedy ]





4. After the convocation , my family and I celebrated my dad's and my nieces birthday!
Both of them have the same birthdate [ but different year la!]

This weekend is gonna be a blast. All the April babies in my family will be at my parent's to celebrate their birthday.
7 of them ok!







0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web