Tuesday, February 15, 2022

V day !

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OdK4Su8jCFcTNcA0FmUFJbepR1L3P_wm
I am not surprise that Ejad did not realise that yesterday was V day because we have never crlebrated it. 🤣 But since it is his day off, we had a very late lunch. Had to send Blackie for service before we are headed to Port Dickons with the my family soon. I have been anxiously getting prepared for the trip. The kaftans that I bought just for this trip. 🙈 It has been so long since all of us went for a trip together. Years actually. I think the last trip was with my late father and it was to PD too 😉 
Anyway I went to a Muslimah Hair Salon yesterday at TTDI. Surprisingly it was affordable. Definitely going to go there again. 
We stayed up late yesterday. I decided to clear up the  second bedroom. Oh dear! I have so many clothes . Not forgetting the books in my third room. My mini library & Ejad’s gaming room. 
Will be meeting my Dr. A today. Not sure what to say to her because there are too many! Urgh ! I always end up not saying much. I feel insecure now that I am remarried. Haih….

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web