Friday, May 25, 2018

Whoa!



When was my last entry?
Donkey years ago!
OMG!

Now I am still contemplating on whether I should revamp this blog or leave it as it is.

Anyway, there are loads of things that I want to write about.

Some of the important facts about me that I need to update here.

1. My father passed away. (AL-Fatihah)
2. Divorced - AGAIN
3. Lost my job

All the of the above happened to me in the first four months of 2018.

This is the toughest Ramadhan for me because of the above three and also , yes I am still sick.

I have taken more than 20 types of psychiatric meds.

Warded...er I have lost count.

I guess this is all for tonight ( er, it is 4:02 am)

There's a meeting tomorrow with MIASA and PPUKM
( Will explain later about MIASA)

Before I end this entry.
My latest pic!






loveNmarriage

World Wide Web