Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scared s****!!

46231


To be frank, I am scared s*** about my fate tomorrow afternoon.

The procedure will start at 12.30pm.

And it is gonna take about 90 to 180 minutes.

electroencephalogram (EEG)
-to measure my brain waves-

I am not a fan of CT Scan either.

The full CT Scan will be next month.

With 30 pills and ...let us put THAT aside.



I'll be going alone tommorrow.

I guess I have to be there earlier due to the well known PARKING PROBLEM at the hospital.

Currently I am having low grade fever and my neck feel so HOT and WEIRD.

Backaches due to Scoliosis or Anxiety?

No exact answer due to cloudy mind over other matters.

Heartbeat? Well it feels as if I have run atleast 5km.

Drinking acai berries in a moment.

Planning to doze off in one hour.

12am



btw - 14/08 is today - 2 more months to go!! I hope I'll still be alive.

Too morbid?

Kesian





0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web