Friday, April 8, 2022

I dunno..

I have this strong feeling that I going to be paralysed waist down. The pain is unbearable . I cry each night. So I guess the psychiatric meds did nothing to my kidney but it messed up with my muscles & nerves. Every night is like a battle for me. I can’t sleep because of the pain. I would end up taking double doasage . Yeah, OD again and again. I can hardly read and books. But with all the deadlines, I must finish the books. I pity my cats. I know that they miss me a lot. Boy would scream in front of the closed door, wanting to come in (or wet food)

I know Ejad is lost. He doesn’t know what to do. All he can do is be there for me when I am in pain. Which is more enough actually.

End of this month , we will be going to Selayang Hospital to meet an Orthopaedic. 

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web