Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Slapped and woke up

It is 3am.
I woke up and suddenly realised that no on has my back at work.
Almost everyone is against me and using a lot of things against me nowadays.
So, i slapped myself and woke up.
I am all alone at work.
If i don't get things done from scratch till the end, no one else will.
A 'WISE' lady told me. " That is your problem, not mine."
So i guess i should have realised since then time that I am alone.
I am too naive.
I always think good about people.
But in reality it is a rat race out there.
People betray you so that they will look good in front of the boss.
People delete or keep information from you so that you will be stuck in the woods.



The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Robert Frost 

When we got into office, the thing that surprised me most was to find that things were just as bad as we'd been saying they were.
John F. Kennedy 

The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.
Dwight D. Eisenhower 




loveNmarriage

World Wide Web