Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[Siz] Migraine! Crap!



It has been a horrible 2 weeks and I am sure this will continue for atleast another week or so.

I have have not told my parents about me being extra sick.

They have tons of other matters in mind.


For the past week I only slept like 2-3 hours per day.

Hence, I went to see the doctor and was given DORMICUM aka Midazolam.
(The drug is used for treatment of acute seizures, 
moderate to severe insomnia
and for inducing sedation 
and amnesia before medical procedures)

My goodness did I sleep like a baby!

The effect was like I ate Xanax 10 years ago.
Alprazolam is commonly used and FDA approved for the medical treatment of panic disorder, and anxiety disorders, such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder (SAD)

I guess I am totally immune to Xanax, so now it would  just lessen my anxiety
(that is the actual purpose anyway!)


I look damn ugly!

But then with my bookworm friends and new social group,

I feel great inside.

Not so depressed like I was for the past 3 years.

I need human contact I guess.

No more staying in the room and feel sorry for myself.

I am FREE!

The world is my oyster!

0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web