Thursday, January 26, 2012

It has been awhile...



Yes, it has been awhile since I last wrote an entry about myself.

I just can't seem to get myself to write anymore.

2012 is going to be a very difficult year for me.

A lot  of adjustments.

My goals and visions and missions have been altered due to recent events.

I am slowly getting out of my depression but it will take a longer time for me to overcome my Bipolar.

No doubt the meds have made me forgetful at times.

As Iwould end up at places and failed to figure out how I got there.

It is like I was experiencing AMNESIA.

I can sleep for 48 hours.

It is true.

My parents would just leave me alone when I am going through that phase.

As long as they know that I did not ODed myself again.

Then it should be okie for me to sleep and sleep.

It is kinda stressful for me to go to work.

The traffic jam is so unbearable.

Right from Kota Damansara Tol up to Jalan Raja Laut.

So now I have to punch in at 8:30am

So yes, things have changed.

I have met a lot of new people.

From all walks of life.

As you can see, I have bought a lot of fiction and non-fiction books by Malaysian authors.

I find their writings very realistic and sincere.

Malaysian writers are bolder and very intellectual in their writings.

It shows that they did their 'homework' before they started typing.


BTW , for no reason I have stopped bringing along my Digital Camera and I am now using Blackberry.

Weird, as I am a cam whore and also a very loyal Apple customer.

I guess I am getting tired of pretending
or
well to be honest
I am too tired of swallowing everything without rejecting anything .




0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web