Friday, December 2, 2011

With a cup of Ice Blended OREO...


... while listening to Sexy and I Know It in my corduroy waistcoat - I type.

A lot of things have been happening to me and now i am gonna type non stop and without even thinking of the next word that would pop out. so i am simply letting my brain go while.my bff told me that there is something bothering me and i guess i have found the answer, i have not expressed what is really inside my small stupid brain.
Well, i walked at the lobby a moment ago and a lot of people were there as there is an expo or something.so people were buying and selling all sorts of things at the lobby. people putting on make up - pedicure manicure what ever cure - i don't give a shit
So what is bothering me?

My dad told me that I read too much - hence my brain just would / could/ cant stop thinking about what i have read .
What do you expect from a bibliophile and a bookworm.
I am now super obsessed with reading almost anything that i can grab my hands on.
So imagine all the information and JUNK that i get.
Ideologies. Weird interpretations of a word. Different views of a single dot.
So alot of jargon are currently flying around my brain.
Books i am reading
ZOMBIJAYA - THE 5 ESSENTIAL PEOPLE SKILLS - SEE YOU AT THE TOP - OMBAK RINDU - ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE - A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE....AND SOME MORE

so now what do you think i am thinking at the moment...the books above are the ones in my office - how about the ones at home?

Crazy?

Yes I am coz I let my brain be invaded by too many information!

with that - i am not shocked when i suddenly wake up at 2am with a splitting headache a.k.a super duper MIGRAINE.

Having to eat 4 different types of pain killers - my kidney will be gone too soon.

i'll die.

my birthday is wish has always been - let me die today.

morbid?

that is me.

[pause-sipping ice blended Oreo]

There is significant evidence to suggest that many people with creative talents have also suffered from some form of bipolar disorder.[3] It is often suggested that creativity and bipolar disorder are linked.

btw i have bought

AGAIN

another little black book for me to scribble my thoughts when i am up and about.
it is easier for me to express myself since it is blank pages.
end up leaving pen marks on my fingers as my bipolar leads me to 'fondling' with the pen non stop.

a disturbed mind i have - i agree with you

so stay away if you have no intention to support or help. please - you would be a langau if you just wanna stand and watch the show - my show.

at the moment my body is shaking and my teeth is cluttering.

damn cold and bipolar.

i sound like a polar bear each time i utter that word.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

kinda like in south or north pole here anyway

i wonder where are the penguins and walruses

i wanna go back to my sneakers jeans/cargo pants baseball t-shirts and hooded sweater era.

I need to be free from all this conform to the norm or act according to your age CRAP

I wanna be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





0 comments:

loveNmarriage

World Wide Web