Monday, December 12, 2011

Tired

I am feeling k inda tired nowadays. - easily tired

I bought lots of books.

I travelled a lot.

but there is still something not right.

my minda seem to wonder all around.

from one topic to another.

to lessen the burden, i listen music.

So that is what i am doing right now.

I met alot of people too, since Octtwtfest2011.

My weekends are always full.

At night I will read all sorts of books of different genre.

But now it is in Bahasa Malaysia.

I have suddenly abandon my English books.

I am not happy.

I am only happy when HNH is around.

Other than that.

Nope- nill

I am losing my parents - i know that - because i can't seem to tell them anything nowadays without causing them anxiety attacks.

another 4 hours before i can go home.

another 5 the most to be ready to go to bed.




Do you ever get that feeling where you don't want to talk to anybody? You don't want to smile and you don't want to fake being happy. But at the same time you don't know exactly what's wrong either. There isn't a way to explain it to someone who doesn't already understand. If you could want anything in the world it would be to be alone. People have stopped being comforting and being along never was. At least when you're alone no one will constantly ask you what is wrong and there isn't anyone who won't take 'I don't know' for an answer. You feel the way you do just because. You hope the feeling will pass soon and that you will be able to be yourself again, but until then all you can do is wait.






loveNmarriage

World Wide Web